There is a time that is better than any other holiday for me. That's right kids, public radio fund drive time!! You can't keep this girl out of the radio spotlight so I've been producing a couple of shifts in the past week for a local community radio station. I've worked on a variety of shows (Hmong to Metal and all in between) and all have been a blast. You never know when you'll need to learn a phrase in a new language just to answer the phone.
I had a blast doing a different fund drive this year. Though it was an adjustment, it was a great learning experience for me and I got a chance to be back on the air live. That is something that I didn't realize how much I missed. Keep your ears open, my spots have been airing regularly and I've been getting recognized. Good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment