Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bright Lights, Big City

I keep using that line, but it's not yet getting old. For those of you who may not know, I've done it. Moved to Minneapolis that is. For years I said I would never do it, but I guess time and age give idealism a bit of a shove. Now I'm over it and love where I'm living and have the coolest roommates. I have a place in Uptown Minneapolis with my friend Sarah and her son Ben, who is 5. The apartment is beautiful and you should come to visit if you can.

The fall had many adventures most of which happened in November (Jen V's Bachelorette Party and Wedding and a quick trip out to California to visit Mary and Tom) and those were squished in between work at Agvise in Northwood. Not to mention farming. Quite the last year and I will miss my time in the grain cart, but I have a feeling that if I really want to I can still go back and give 'er a spin.

Now we shall see how this new adventure in Minneapolis entails. One thing for sure, there is no chance of the purple and yellow or maroon and gold invading my closet any time soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment