Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art made a radio parody, and I helped!

Through the magic of Internet and my veracious interest in radio production and Alsihad, I was fortunate enough to be involved in a project written by Art Allen.

Here's a link to Art's blog featuring the parody of Minnesota Public Radio's Art Hounds.

Those of you who know what kind of shenanigans can transpire when you get a bunch of people in a studio will appreciate the following. Digital editing and my tendency to leave the mikes open when funny things happen lead to the making of some Jasper St. Fancy ringtones. If you think those are good, wait for the outtakes. Those will be forthcoming and my are they.... something.

My hope is there will be some more pieces produced in the future. Next time I will remember to bring my inhaler as I laughed so hard during this one that had an asthma attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment