For the past 6 years, I have set the task for myself to construct the best summer playlist that will represent the summer for me. In the 2011 Fresh Sunburn Summer Mix, I have a combo of concerts (and podcast tapings) I went to, what hit me just right on a sunny day, and songs that I feel will always represent this summer to me.
For those who I am not able to burn a copy, you can hear my playlist on 8track.com: (http://8tracks.com/travelinggypsy/travelinggypsy-s-2011-summer-mix). It will randomize on second listen.
The Cars - Let's Go
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
The Limosines - Internet Killed the Video Star
Social Distortion - California Hustle and Flow
Kanye West f. Lupe Fiasco - Touch the Sky
Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
Miniature Tigers - Bullfighter Jacket
Allo Darlin' - The Polaroid Song
The Little Ones - Morning Tide
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Oh Land - We Turn It Up
Blondie vs. The Doors - Rapture vs. Riders
Blue Scholars - Paul Valry (Future)
Lupe Fiasco - Kick, Push
Incubus - Are you in?
Quadron - Slippin'
Jenny O - Well OK Honey
The Lonely Forrest - We Sing in Time
Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling
No comments:
Post a Comment