Tune in to me guest hosting Across the Board on KFAI!
It's been a while, and boy am I ready to flex my DJ muscles again. My friend Tom aka DJ SLT is allowing me to guest host on his show Across the Board tomorrow. Since my show Variation on a Theme went off the air in the spring of 2010, I haven't programed a radio show. This is something that I dearly miss and have had a blast putting oodles of fun tracks in this show. I wanted to take a bit of a different approach (for me) to this show while staying in the spirit of Across the Board. The show will focus on my musical roots and migrate into what I'm listening to right now with highlights on my best of 2011 tracks/albums.
Listen Live here: http://www.kfai.org/ (Options on the left hand side to Listen Now)
The show is from 2am - 5am CST Friday, but it will be archived and I'll post links and a track listing to allow for those who are not night hawks or living overseas.
I won't give the whole show away, but here's where it starts.
So where can I hear this show that you were a guest host on?
ReplyDeleteI'm working on getting it up on Archive.org. When it posts, I'll let you know.
DeleteHere's a link to the show: http://archive.org/details/Across_The_Board_12-02-2011_Shanna_CC
Delete