Thursday, June 20, 2013

Glastonbury 2013

There are moments in every music lover's life that becomes a fixed point in time. Hearing that I was going to Glastonbury is one of mine.  

After taking a hiatus for 2012 during the Olympics and to let the grass grow back, Worth Farm is back in the swing of things and holding one of the largest festivals in the UK. Ever since the 2011 festival was  over, I have been plotting and scheming on how I would make it work. Through the power of the internet and the genuine kindheartedness of people, I will have my new Wellies on the ground with a fantastic lineup at my fingertips. 




I will be onsite starting Wednesday of the festival and hoping to be able to share reviews, performance highlights and general festival watching shenanigans. Will Mick Jagger be staying in a yurt? Will Daft Punk be showing up despite denials? Will it rain? These are all questions I hope to get answered and then some.

Until then, I'm adding to a Glastonbury 2013 Playlist on Spotify to study up on all the music available. Amy I missing something? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment