March - Snowboard trip to Utah where I ran headlong into a tree. Turns out, even if you don't remember it, they still make you pay for the ambulance ride.
| This is the helmet that I broke. |
July - Went to Winnipeg for Canada Day. Discovered the magnificence of 5 Pin Bowling, Palm Bay and rap collaboration with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra. Came home with a boyfriend.
November - Got engaged after The Hold Steady concert. Touched by all the friends that were able to keep the event a complete secret. Still waiting to hear if Maker's Mark will sponsor the wedding after the vital part they played in the engagement.
December - Gave my notice at The Bullseye, packed up my life and headed back to North Dakota. Though I never imagined I'd move back, but couldn't be happier about returning to the homeland (at least for a time).
So here I am in 2013 back in the Fargo area (Ja Youbetcha!) and figuring out the next move. This will hopefully mean that you will come and visit to "discover the spirit" because North Dakota is pretty great. It has to be. It gave you me.
No comments:
Post a Comment